
I've always been a food person. I eat when I'm hungry, I eat when I'm bored, I eat when I'm happy, and I eat when I'm working! I love food! I go nuts when I cook: if my recipe calls for 1 clove of garlic, I'll usually end up adding 6 more. If it says one bag of spinach, I'll throw in two!
So I thought I'd share my food adventures, whether its from a local restaurant or something I whipped up at home with the aid of some recipe I stole off the net! I may not be a food critique and quite honestly, I'm usually happy with anything and everything!
Join me, my dear Reader, on my food adventures! My purpose is to find great food for in and out of the home, and give you a little information on how to feed your mind, heart, and soul with the right types of food and facts about the body!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment